We are very proud of our achievements – both onground natural resource management work and engaging our communities to increase capacity to carry out this work.
The Placestory below highlight our role and a number of things we have done since our inception in 2004...
Now for the statistics. Examples of some of our achievements to date include:
- protecting the equivalent of 10,400 football fields of native vegetation with fencing
- planting the equivalent of 864 football fields of native wetland plant species
- planting the equivalent of nearly 150,000 football fields of native plant species
- enhancing riparian vegetation over a distance equivalent from Dubbo to the Blue Mountains (319 km)
- treated nearly 900,000 football fields worth of land to increase soil carbon.
You can learn more about what we have achieved in four themes of our Catchment Action Plan through the following links:
Find out more about how we measure our achievements and improve our performance.
Last Updated: 23-Apr-2012 08:52 AM